This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
Kingdom Services Group Ltd is pleased to provide the following Privacy Notice for Employees; Applicants; Suppliers; Customers; Clients and Marketing purposes:
Personal Data - Employees/Applicants
Kingdom Services Group Ltd uses the information collected from you both on your initial application and on various capture forms throughout your employ/application for the following processes and procedures. By entering into our employment contract or submitting the application (to take steps to enter into a contract) you are agreeing to the processing of your Personal Identifiable Information for the following purposes :-
- Processing of application to include vetting; references; verification of ID; National Insurance/HMRC verification; DBS/Enhanced DBS as required; SIA license checks as necessary; personnel file (including next of kin); uniform; training; bank details for necessary financial transactions; set up of I.T equipment were required; fleet; scheduling; holidays; sickness; performance monitoring/review; disclosure of limited information (name and contact details) to clients were necessary.
Personal Data - Suppliers/Customers
Kingdom Services Group Ltd uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you in relation to the supply of goods or services both within or without contract. It will also be used for contact information, to create invoices or notes of any transactions relating to the agreed service/sale.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; names; emails; telephone numbers and addresses.
Any information Kingdom Services Group Ltd holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions or sales/service enquiry or contract agreement, including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Kingdom Services Group Ltd will only collect and process the information needed so that it can provide you with the services agreed.
Personal Data - Marketing/Customer Enquiries
Kingdom Services Group Ltd uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which Kingdom Services Group Ltd believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Kingdom Services Group Ltd maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Kingdom Services Group Ltd also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Kingdom Services Group Ltd will be acting on the instruction of its client and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Kingdom Services Group Ltd may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Kingdom Services Group Ltd may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Any information Kingdom Services Group Ltd holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Kingdom Services Group Ltd will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services, this agency does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Kingdom Services Group Ltd has purchased from a third-party list broker, on behalf of a client.
Our legal basis for collecting and using your information to reach out to you is in our legitimate interests and does not overwrite your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interests in this case is to offer you content we believe is in line with the theme of your website and you would want to publish, this is why we need to process your data. For this purpose we will hold your data for 12 months after engagement.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Kingdom Services Group Ltd contractual obligations to clients, potential clients, suppliers and employees/potential employees.
Legitimate interests pursued by Kingdom Services Group Ltd and/or its clients
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Kingdom Services Group Ltd and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Kingdom Services Group Ltd existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Kingdom Services Group Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
Kingdom Services Group Ltd may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Kingdom Services Group Ltd requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Kingdom Services Group Ltd do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the agency without your consent. However, Kingdom Services Group Ltd may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Kingdom Services Group Ltd its clients and/or the wider community.
Kingdom Security Group will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for a set number of years dependent on its processing purpose:-
- Employee – 6 years after leaving the employ of the company
- Employee application/Recruitment application (but not commenced employment) – 6 months
- Financial – 7 years after the last financial transaction date (includes suppliers and customers within or without contract)
- Marketing or Potential customer/supplier (with no transaction) – 2 years
- Site based Daily Occurrence Logs – 4 years
- Environmental Enforcement Fixed Penalty Back Office System – 7 years or to the end of the contract at which point returned to Data Controller
- Personal Information processed as part of a contract on behalf of the Data Controller – for the length of the contract, then returned to the Data Controller
Data is held in the United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. Kingdom Services Group Ltd does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Kingdom Services Group Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Kingdom Services Group Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Kingdom Services Group Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Kingdom Services Group Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Kingdom Services Group Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
Kingdom Services Group Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Kingdom Services Group Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Kingdom Services Group Ltd or its partners, you have the right to complain to Kingdom Services Group Ltd’ CEO. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Kingdom Services Group Ltd
Woodlands Business Park
1 Ashton Road
Telephone 0845 051 7700
Data Protection Regulator
Data Protection Officer
Kingdom Services Group Ltd
Woodlands Business Park
1 Ashton Road
Telephone 0845 051 7700