Domiciliary Care Workers
We are currently recruiting for Domiciliary Care Workers to join our Rapid Response team.
Shift Pattern: 7am-3pm or 3pm-10pm
Hourly Rate: £9.15-£11.00 per hour
Experience: Non required as full paid training will be provided
Requirement: Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
The ‘Rapid Response Domiciliary Care worker’ is responsible for providing immediate/urgent care to our service users who have just been discharged from hospital.
If you are looking for something great, here's why you should consider Kingdom Healthcare:
• We will pay you a great hourly rate with enhancements
• You will work as a double team
• We will also pay you for the time spent travelling + mileage
• We will give you the maximum holiday entitlement
• We will provide you with attractive, modern uniforms
• We will reward you for any friends you refer to us
• We will provide you with learning and development opportunities
Plus lots more!!
About the role
There has never been a better time to join Kingdom Healthcare.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be multi-tasked, flexible and demonstrate the ability to work with adults who have a wide range of conditions and requirements.
• Deliver planned care as defined by the Rapid Response Team Co-ordinator or Deputy for Rapid Response Team.
• Provide Health and Social Care; duties will include assisting and supporting our service users with personal care, dressing/undressing including appliances and prosthesis, toileting, continence management, preparation of meals.
• Assist patients in the rehabilitative process as planned by the Physiotherapist and or Occupational Therapist.
• Demonstrate safe handling and care of mechanical aids and other mobilising and therapy equipment used our service users when providing health and social care programmes as devised by qualified nurse.
• Take personal responsibility in the safe use of personal protective clothing/equipment and demonstrate safe disposal/cleaning as Health and Social Policy.
• Follow safe moving and handling policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Follow Infection Control Policies, procedures and guidelines appropriate to the role.
• Receive continuing updates and training with the appropriate Rapid Response Team professional.
• Undertake additional training and updates in community and hospital environments.
• Be able to work within clear guidelines without constant supervision.
• Follow and record accurately, Progress Plans and Care /Treatment Given Plan and maintain records.
KEY CRITERIA: ESSENTIAL
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Current and valid driving licence.
• NVQ Level 3