Due to the ongoing success and growth of our security division, we're recruiting a Security Sales Administrator!
Reports to: National Security Sales & Solutions Manager.
Job Location: Newton-le-Willows.
What the role is on the tin: Support the sales team, process, and strategy (win, keep and grow).
What we need from you - skill base requirements:
The successful applicant will be:
- Someone looking for their first job in administration or someone already working in administration or sales admin activities.
- Passionate about sales and the sales environment.
- Administration qualified (a distinct advantage). Educated to GCSE standard with good grades in English and Maths.
- Computer (Microsoft office suite) and telephone confident.
- A good negotiator, organised, detailed, disciplined with a ‘can do’ attitude.
What you will be doing and how to achieve success:
Examples shown are priority responsibilities but not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties:
Support the Sales Team and Process
- Creation and follow up of security sales quotations.
- Support the maintenance of the sales CRM system (HubSpot).
- Support marketing initiatives - Production of sales management information.
- Costing support Success - Evidence job description success through appropriate reporting, targets, and performance reviews.