Reports to: Marketing Director
Job Location: Newton le Willows
What the role is on the tin: Create and drive a GROUP marketing strategy to deliver the required results and outputs that supports the groups win, keep, and grow objectives.
The successful applicant - skill base requirements:
• A marketing qualified professional
• Minimum 3 years’ experience, ideally at a group level and supporting multiple service lines
• Evidence of achieving real results and ROI.
• A marketing expert, passionate about marketing and at the forefront of creativity, ideas, and solutions
• Great communicator at several business levels, strategic outlook, organised, detailed, analytical, disciplined and a ‘can do’ attitude.
What you will be doing and how to achieve success
Examples shown are priority responsibilities but not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties:
- Owner of all marketing platforms and spend (internal and external)
- Create and drive the strategy
- Inspirational leadership and internal team management
- External preferred partner selection, relationships, and performance
- Outputs, results and return on investment
- Owner of data and our CRM
- Evidence job description success through appropriate reporting and performance reviews