Our care services
At Kingdom Healthcare, we provide sensitive, bespoke domiciliary care designed around our customers’ unique needs and wishes. By working in close partnership with our customers and their families and caregivers, we offer personalised care that is reliable and respectful, no matter how complex or challenging their healthcare needs.
From short, focused home visits to live-in or overnight care, our personalised domiciliary support gives our service users and their families control over the care they receive. Our Hospital at Home service ensures that our clients retain their dignity and quality of life, whatever their personal circumstances.
Our qualified staff are trained in the latest techniques and procedures, so they can assist customers with the most challenging needs. We understand that caring for a family member can be burdensome, so we can alleviate the pressure and anxiety by providing the highest standard of care from highly trained specialist staff.
Who we care for
At Kingdom Healthcare, our professional healthcare staff have extensive experience of supporting clients with a range of needs.
We provide high-quality domiciliary care for clients, both adults and children, with:
- Restricted mobility
- Physical disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health problems
- Terminal illness
- Challenging emotional or social needs
We also provide short-term care for customers who have recently been discharged from hospital to enable them to regain their confidence and mobility as they resume their normal routines.
Whatever the situation or challenges you face, we can help.
Why choose Kingdom Healthcare for your domiciliary care?
When arranging domiciliary support for yourself or a family member, it is imperative that you have confidence in the quality of care provided.
By choosing Kingdom Healthcare, you benefit from:
- A bespoke care package that is built around the customer’s individual needs.
- Professional and dedicated care for any healthcare need at any stage of life.
- Support for the client to remain in their home and the enjoy the best possible quality of life.
- Flexible tailored care that accommodates the client’s existing routines and interests.
- The adaptability to modify the care package as the customer’s needs and wishes change.