What the role is – On The Tin
In your role as the CRM Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of existing customers, identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Implement tactical campaigns across the breadth of the Kingdom customer group
- Increase the reach, frequency, and effectiveness of customer communications, identifying gaps and developing new communications with senior stakeholders
- Collection and analysis of customer insights
- Monitor and benchmark performance versus competitor activities
- Management of CRM Database (HubSpot)
- Improve the retention rate of existing customers
- Help manage and nurture customer onboarding and journey
- Track performance and develop a testing strategy to improve campaign metrics
Candidates we would like to speak to?
- 5+yrs of CRM experience
- Knowledge of working with CRM campaigns planning, development, and end-to-end execution
- Previous exposure to HubSpot
- Previous project management/co-ordination experience
- Analytical in nature and adept at managing data
- A strong verbal and written communicator at multiple levels
- Confident, organised, detailed, disciplined, can work calmly with a can-do attitude
- Competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Results oriented and able to evidence success
What can Kingdom Offer?
- A fast-paced environment that encourages training, career development & personal progression
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- A great selection of benefits incl. discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays…etc
- 25days a year holiday
If this sounds like you and you’d like to begin your career journey with Kingdom Services Group, we’d love to talk to you!!