Gatehouse Security Supervisor
Monday - Friday
06.00 - 18.00
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£8.00 Per Hour
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and must have excellent customer service and organizational skills, combined with a flexible approach to working. They will need to work effectively both as a team member and positively motivate and inspire the security team to achieve performance objectives.
- Deliver an outstanding customer focused experience.
- Manage and develop all team Responsible for staff welfare including performance, training, absenteeism, holidays and sickness.
- Daily Client liaison.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly client meetings and take minu
- Investigate all accidents/inci
- Manage loss prevention strategi
- Ensure compliance with the site assignment instructions and Audits.
- Ensure that the contractual service level agreements and KPl's are met to cover operation
- Undertake any reasonable business request from you Line Manager.
- Manage the roster to meet the client’s requirements
- Deliver training and support for new and existing staff
- Previous Security supervision experience leading large teams.
- Have experience creating Rota patterns
- Have experience training and mentoring new staff
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player
- Be able to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities
- Experience of Loss Prevention Strategies
- Understand Health & Safety requirements and reporting
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Hold a current Door Supervisor SIA License
- Have a valid UK driving license & access to own transport