Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to 14 hours per week
2 hours per day, Monday - Sunday 06.00 am - 08.00 am
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Morning Part Time Cleaner to join Kingdom, to provide cleaning cover for a pub.
You would be working up to 14 hours per week, 2 hours per day, Monday - Sunday 06.00 am - 08.00 am.
Pub / commercial cleaning experience is essential and to be available at short notice.
Must live locally or have own transport due to lack of public transport on a Sunday / Bank Holiday.
The Cleaner will be responsible for the cleaning of all areas within the contract.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is essential.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.