Various hours, days and nights, as required 06.30 am - 18.30 pm / 18.30 pm - 06.30 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cleaner to join Kingdom, working at Luton Airport, to cover shifts as and when required.
You would be working various days and shifts, as required, on either 06.30 am - 18.30 pm or 18.30 pm - 06.30 am.
Applying candidates must be able to provide the following:
· Preferably lived in the UK for 5 years or more. If not, must be able to provide a CRB Certificate from the country/countries they lived in previously in the past 5 years.
· Previous 5 years employment/education/benefit/unemployed history.
· CRB Certificate with no allegations or convictions.
The Cleaner will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the airport contract.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security/cleaning company, please apply online today to be considered for the Cleaner’s role.