12 hours per week
4 hours per day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12.30 pm - 16.30 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an afternoon Part Time Cleaner to join Kingdom.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
You would be working 12 hours per week, 4 hours per day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12.30 pm - 16.30 pm.
Cleaner must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
The Cleaner will be responsible for the cleaning of all areas within the Primary School.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is essential.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.