Asset & Administration Support
40 hours per week
Tuesday - Saturday 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£18,000.00 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Kingdom working in Asset & Administration Support.
Kingdom was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise.
Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
Pay: £18,000 per annum
Monthly Pay 15th
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm / to meet the demands of the position
Based at our National Support Centre in Newton-Le-Willows, you will provide assistance within the Operations Centre.
Your duties will include (Examples shown are not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties): -
- Asset register (issue, maintenance & return)
- Uniform renewals.
- Online cleaning orders (new sites added, new items added and budget control)
- ID card production
- Supply of NBE (New Business) field operations equipment (issue & support)
Position / Skill Base Requirements
- Evidence of IT and organisation skills
- Conversant in the English language and capable of communicating effectively through verbal and written means
- Professional and disciplined
- Strong administrator
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills and undertake responsibility