Concierge Security Officer
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Nights 4 on 4 off
22.00 - 08.00
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Concierge Security Officer to join Kingdom.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
- A valid SIA licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills
- Physically & medically fit
- Be of smart appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
- 2 – 5 years’ experience would be advantageous
- Must have the ability to deal with the emergency services
- Must be willing to undertake an enhance CRB
The Role: Deliver a high quality concierge and security service to our clients
- Act as an initial point of contact
- Ensuring overall safety and security of the premises out of hours
- Responds to all faults within the premises as discovered.
- Monitor access to the premises and visitors
- Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices
- Reporting incidents and anti-social behaviour
- Effective recording of information
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
- Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns about a client
- Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems
- Ensure culture and diversity issues for the clients are considered at all times, and report any forms of discrimination
Knowledge and Experience
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work & the likely issues to occur in a residential building.
- A mature & non-judgmental attitude to working with a client group that may present challenging behaviour
- Effective Communication - Articulate, ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds & seeks to understand & be understood. Writes clearly & concisely
- Teamwork - Considerate & supportive, flexible & responsible Essential
- Customer Focus - Builds effective and boundaried relationships, enabling and promoting positive relationships with people from differing backgrounds.
- Able to be flexible in approach to responsibilities and to working hours