20 hours per week subject to change
5 hours per night Currently Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 11.00 pm - 04.00 am
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a late night Part Time Cleaner to join Kingdom.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
You would be working 20 hours per week, 5 hours per day on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 11.00 pm - 04.00 am.
The Cleaner will be responsible for keeping the toilets clean whilst the club is trading.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- Keeping the toilets clean whilst the club is open.
- Report any issues to the venue manager
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Mopping, wiping, cleaning toilets and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is essential.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.