Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
10 Hours per week
2 hours per day, Monday - Friday 15.15 pm - 17.15 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an afternoon Part Time Cleaner to join Kingdom.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
You would be working 10 hours per week, 2 hours per day, Monday - Friday 15.15 pm - 17.15 pm.
The Cleaner will be responsible for the cleaning of all areas within the School.
You must have cleaning experience and a current DBS would be an advantage.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is essential.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.