16 hours per week
4 hours per day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 08.00 am-12.00 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Cleaner to join Kingdom; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies.
The Cleaner will be responsible for cleaning in two communal blocks of sheltered housing flats, 2 hours per block, 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday & Friday 08.00 am - 12.00 pm and 4 hours at one block on a Tuesday 08.00 am - 12.00 pm.
You must have cleaning experience and have your own transport. A current DBS would be an advantage.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is essential.
Experience is not essential however the following skills are essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security/cleaning company, please apply online today to be considered for the Cleaner’s role.