15 hours per week
3 hours per day, Monday - Friday 16.30 am - 19.30 am
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Early Evening Cleaning Supervisor to join Kingdom; one of the UK's fastest growing security companies.
You can apply / contact the site supervisor, Venus Arutyunyan , direct on 07825641556.
You would be working 15 hours per week, 3 hours per day, Monday - Friday 16.30 pm - 19.30 pm.
The Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team in the cleaning of all areas within the offices.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
To Lead a team who actively participate in delivering a first class service. Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out your duties
- Responsible for the scheduling of team members and finding relevant cover during approved absences and holidays
- Ensure all surfaces and features are cleaned and dusted according to standard
- Ensure all litter bins are emptied regularly and kept clean and hygienic
- Wash and clean all WC areas
- Be responsible to comply with all health and safety at work requirements
- Undertake other environmental and housekeeping duties as requested
- To be responsible to comply with health and safety at work requirements, fire regulations, COSHH regulations and safe working practice relating to your duties, including the use of prescribed protective clothing or equipment
- Support the Guest safety team in providing a controlled, safe and secure environment, monitoring and recording suspect and actual activities.
- Maintain accurate records, complete and circulate the daily, weekly and monthly checklist reports to the Operations Manager for distribution to relevant parties
- Support to the wider team as required
- Ensure colour coding systems are followed at all times by your staff.
- Previous cleaning supervisory experience essential
- Professional, friendly and polite
- Attention to detail
- Valid First Aid at Work qualification (not compulsory - training will be provided)
- Prior customer service experience
- Adaptable to change and flexible to working hours
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, has initiative and can work within given timeframes