Cleaning Regional Operations Manager, South
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday 09.00 am -17.00 pm or to fit the needs of the business
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£32,000.00 per annum
We are currently seeking a Cleaning Regional Operations Manager, South of England.
You would be based in either Luton or Swindon (negotiable), travelling to cover the South of England.
Job Purpose / Primary Objective:
Manage regional service excellence by leading a team of Business Managers to deliver local service excellence through robust and innovative systems, procedures and people resulting in positive customer satisfaction, eventual contract renewal and ideally customers willing to act as a reference
What does success look like?
Examples shown are not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties:
Supporting Documents to Achieve Success
- Operations Manual – how we do business
- Manage customer service delivery: on a day to day basis against an allocated number of key customer accounts and be a business brand ambassador and take ownership for delivering service excellence and building honest and lasting partnerships through procedure compliance and managing all customer requests and meeting note actions.
- Manage Business Managers (BMs): to deliver innovative service solutions, best practice & best value by recruiting, managing, supporting and developing your Business Managers and providing good welfare support and developing their skill set. Report on BM performance through monthly KPIs. Disciplinary and grievances are to be managed at a low level and escalated only at the appropriate time.
- Liaise regularly with appropriate business support functions (Recruitment, Operations Centre, HR, Sales etc.)
- Maintain DAILY awareness of:
- Sites unmanned
- Live vacancies
- Live complaints & RED ZONE
- New, trained, compliant recruits on your contracts
- Contracts commencing & ending
- Secure new business & expand existing relationships (upselling / cross selling)
- Mobilise contracts effectively (from sale to delivery of service excellence)
- Control contract profitability and use resource efficiently whilst maintaining control of non-productive costs
Brand and Business Protection
- Regulation, implementation and compliance of Kingdom management systems for: Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental and other appropriate manuals, policies, processes and procedures and business strategy
- Good administration
- Communication policy compliance
- Regular performance progress reporting against your Job Description
Essential experience and skills:
- Staff Management experience is critical.
- Experience of the Management of Key accounts within the cleaning industry.
- Proven ability to develop cleaning accounts.
- Full clean UK driving license
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and motivating skills.
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 am – 17:00 pm or to meet the demands of the position
- Sick Pay: SSP
- Holidays: 28 days including bank holidays
- Probation / Notice Period: 3 months / 1 month (either party)
- Company car & fuel card, relevant IT equipment (I phone, I pad)
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful within our business, we would love to hear from you!