Cleaner - Maternity Cover
3 hours per week
1 hour per day on Monday, Wednesday & Friday 12.00 pm - 13.00 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Part time Cleaner to cover maternity leave, to join Kingdom; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies.
You would be working 3 hours per week, 1 hour per day, Monday, Wednesday & Friday 12.00 pm - 13.00 pm.
The Cleaner will be responsible for the cleaning of all areas within the Ambleside Ambulance station.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is essential.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security/cleaning company, please apply online today to be considered for the Cleaner’s role.