An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full time Security Officer to join Kingdom on prestigious corporate contract in the Ashford area; In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Own transport
- Valid SIA licence
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent personal appearance
- An ability to work as part of a team;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach.
- good IT skills
Responsibilities: The Security Officer will be required to:
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conduct regular site patrols;
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site;
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site;
- Complete various security documentation;
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently;
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.