20 hours per week
4 hours per day, Monday - Friday 15.00 pm - 19.00 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
Kingdom are looking to employ a mobile cleaning supervisor who enjoys the challenges of a busy workplace and is passionate about hygiene. The ideal candidate will have a “can do” attitude and take a proactive approach to their work.
You will be providing a professional cleaning service and mobile supervisor support.
A UK driving license and car is essential.
You will be working 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday 15.00 pm - 19.00 pm and travel between various sites in the Swindon area.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
To Lead a team who actively participate in delivering a first class experience at Swindon council offices.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out your duties
- Responsible for the scheduling of team members and finding relevant cover during approved absences and holidays
- Ensure all surfaces and features are cleaned and dusted according to standard
- Ensure all litter bins are emptied regularly and kept clean and hygienic
- Wash and clean all WC areas
- Be responsible to comply with all health and safety at work requirements
- Undertake other environmental and housekeeping duties as requested
- To be responsible to comply with health and safety at work requirements, fire regulations, COSHH regulations and safe working practice relating to your duties, including the use of prescribed protective clothing or equipment
- Support the Guest safety team in providing a controlled, safe and secure environment, monitoring and recording suspect and actual activities.
- Maintain accurate records, complete and circulate the daily, weekly and monthly checklist reports to the Operations Manager for distribution to relevant parties
- Support to the wider team as required
- Ensure colour coding systems are followed at all times by your staff.
- Previous cleaning experience, ideally within a cleaning environment
- Professional, friendly and polite
- Attention to detail
- Valid First Aid at Work qualification (not compulsory - training will be provided)
- Prior customer service experience
- Adaptable to change and flexible to working hours
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, has initiative and can work within given timeframes