Security Officer / Port Radio Operator
48 Hours per week, 4 on 4 off, 07.00 - 19.00
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£7.32 Per Hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Security Officer to join Kingdom.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills;
- Communicate clearly and effectively via radio, phone, email and verbally
- Receive and transmit on the radio in accordance with government regulations
- Deal with all pre-arrival and arrival arrangements from vessels
- Deal with all vessel departures
- Know the correct procedures when dealing with a emergency response.
Full on the job training will be given to the successful candidate.