An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced full time Security Officer to join Kingdom.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
The successful candidate would be required to conduct all aspects of security duties at a large sport training centre, located in North Enfield area. Due to site location all candidates must have their own transport.
Average - 54 hours per week.
Shift pattern: 12 hour shifts on rolling roster, 4 on 4 off plus overtime available. 07.00 – 19.00 or 19.00 – 07.00 days, nights and weekends
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid full driving licence is a must
- Own Transport required
- A valid DS SIA licence.
- CCTV licence preferred.
- Excellent personal appearance.
- A full five year checkable employment history.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach.
- Good IT skills.
As a Security Officer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Conduct regular inside and outside patrols
- Supervise and control site access
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site.
- Liaise with Client to fulfil security requirements on site.
- Complete various security documentation.
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently.
- Protect the image of high profile Client and Kingdom.
- Where appropriate act as an incident first responder.