16 hours per week
Monday 06.00 am - 10.00 am, Tuesday - Friday 6 am – 9 am, 36 weeks contract
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Part time Cleaner to join Kingdom; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies.
You can apply / contact the site supervisor, Sandra Kirkham, direct on 07980389007.
You must have cleaning experience, live within walking distance of Wrexham town centre and be willing to undertake a DBS check.
You will be working 16 hours per week, Monday 06.00 am - 10.00 am and Tuesday to Friday 06.00 am - 09.00 am.
Kingdom was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise.
Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
The Cleaner will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the contract.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is essential.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security/cleaning company, please apply online today to be considered for the Cleaner’s role.