Retail Support Officer
Wales , South Glamorgan
Covering Caerphilly/Cardiff/Ebbw Vale/Brecon/Newport/Barry/Cwmbran
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£7.45 Per Hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Security Officer to join Kingdom Security; one of the UK’s fastest growing security/cleaning companies. In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Kingdom Security was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise.
Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
We are currently seeking a Retail Security Officer, Dedicated relief for a number of Morrison’s Stores including:
Applicants must be able to travel to all locations
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Monitoring the store CCTV.
- Providing a vision able deterrent within the store.
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Working as part of a team to fulfil customer requirements.
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
- A valid SIA licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Surveillance skills
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
- IT skills