Various days, nights, weekends
18.30-06.30, 06.30-18.30 or 07.00-19.00, 19.00-07.00
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£7.20 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Security Officer to join Kingdom.
This role requires you to support Kingdom commercial assignments within the Andover area. Due to the site location, the successful candidate should have their own transport.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Pay rate: various site rates starting from £7.20 (parking on site, use of site canteen)
Number of hours – various per week - covering holidays and sickness
Shifts: Various days, nights, weekends (18.30-06.30, 06.30-18.30 or 07.00-19.00, 19.00-07.00)
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence;
- Own transport
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;;
- Customer focused;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills;
- IT skills
Responsibilities: Security officer will be required to:
- Ensuring all customer security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conducting patrols to ensure customer premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting’
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.