18 hours a week
3 hours a day, Monday - Friday 22.00 pm - 01.00 am Saturday 20.00 pm - 23.00 pm, plus flexible to cover day shifts if required at this and another site
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
Kingdom are looking to employ a cleaning operative for a sports centre who enjoys the challenges of a busy workplace and is passionate about hygiene. The ideal candidate will have a “can do” attitude and take a proactive approach to their work and more importantly able to work alone.
You will be providing professional cleaning services and support to the clients other sites as required.
A UK driving license and car and a willingness to work flexible hours is essential. The position involves regular evening and weekend shifts.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Previous experience working as a cleaner is required
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Capable of working independently
- Passionate about hygiene in the workplace
- Full UK Driving Licence
Benefits: We offer the following benefits:
- Being part of an industry leading and respected security / cleaning company;
- Opportunities for advancement with a company that has grown year-on-year;
- Work place pension, should you be eligible or wish to contribute;
- Access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development;
- Company award scheme.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will rewarded with a generous salary, company vehicle and excellent opportunities for promotion