Ad hoc basis -Minimum 4 hour shifts
Start and finish times dependent on the event
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cloakroom attendant to conduct all aspects of cloakroom and administration duties for events at a large venue in Savoy Place, London.
We are looking for an individual who is professional and customer focused.
Pay: £8.00 per hour
Hours: Ad hoc basis -Minimum 4 hour shifts
Start and finish times dependent on event
Required Competencies/personal attributes:
- Effective verbal communication (must speak English)
- Immaculate Image - Well-groomed and high standard of professional appearance (no visible tattoos)
- Dress code – Black suit, white shirt / blouse and for Males Black tie. (provide own clothing)
- Customer service experience and an ability to stay calm under pressure
- Hotel experience or similar would be useful
- Positive, professional and approachable person
- Welcome guests and receive coats, bags, umbrellas and other personal belongings from them.
- Assign a specific number to the belongings.
- Give the guests a ticket that corresponds to the number of their belongings.
- Store coats, bags and other personal belongings according to the ticket number and keep them safe.
- Return coats, bags and other personal belongings to the guests.
- Keep the cloakroom area clean and tidy.
- Answer customer enquiries or inform guests about the costs, availability, policies and procedures of the facilities.
- Refer guest problems or complaints to supervisors.
- Report and document safety hazards, potentially hazardous conditions, and unsafe practices and procedures.
- Maintaining a positive and professional environment in which to receive guests
For an opportunity to be considered, please submit your CV online.