Static Security Officer
Nights and Weekends
18.00 - 06.00
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£8.00 Per Hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Security Officer to join Kingdom Security; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies. In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Kingdom Security was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise.
Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA Licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Industry experience and background;
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours;
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication;
- Able to produce effective reports and maintain effective records;;
- Customer focused;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach;
- Ability to work in a team, but also on own initiative;
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills;
- IT skills
Responsibilities: Security will be required to:
- Ensuring all customer security requirements are met in line with site assignment instructions;
- Conducting patrols to ensure customer premises, stock and staff are safe;
- Dealing with site staff and visitors in a professional manner;
- Assisting any conflict resolution;
- Completing any necessary paperwork and reporting’
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conduct regular site patrols;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security company, please apply online today to be considered for the role.