37.5 hours per week
Monday - Friday 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£16000 - £18000 per annum dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Administrator to join Kingdom; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies. In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Kingdom was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise.
Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
Pay: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum dependable on experience.
Monthly Pay 15th
Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday, 09.00 am to 17.00 pm
The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Monitoring applicants for all current vacancies, reviewing CVs, arranging interviews and sending applications to relevant management.
- Responding promptly and professionally to internal and external telephone calls and emails and handle effectively to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Promptly passing telephone messages onto relevant departments/people within the company.
- Posting job advertisements to job centres and other relevant publications.
- Assisting management and the recruitment team with any recruitment related administration duties.
- Having an involvement in the development and roll out of the company online interviewing system.
- Regularly updating and maintain records within logosoft, the companies employee and client database.
- Updating the company recruitment database on a daily basis.
- Assisting in the distribution of various company correspondence
- Having involvement in producing recruitment statistics upon management request.
- A range of general administrative duties are included within this role.
- You will carry out project work and work within the Recruitment Team at our London Office.
- Experience in a similar role or having a Recruitment background
- Articulate & a good communicator
- Proficient in using a computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Trustworthy & reliable
- Organised, confident and have a polite telephone manner
- Flexible & able to prioritise an ever changing to do list
- Self-motivated & able to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast paced environment