Newton le willows, Merseyside
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 09.00 am - 17.00 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£16000 - £18000 per annum dependent on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Administrator to join Kingdom; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies.
The applicant must have have Recruitment experience.
Pay: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum dependable on experience.
Monthly Pay 15th
Hours: 37.5 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Monitoring applicants for all current vacancies, reviewing CVs, arranging interviews and sending applications to relevant management.
- Responding promptly and professionally to internal and external telephone calls and emails and handle effectively to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Promptly passing telephone messages onto relevant departments/people within the company.
- Posting job advertisements to job centres and other relevant publications.
- Assisting management and the recruitment team with any recruitment related administration duties.
- Having an involvement in the development and roll out of the company online interviewing system.
- Regularly checking details and records within logosoft, the companies employee and client database.
- Updating the company recruitment database on a daily basis.
- Assisting in the distribution of various company correspondence
- Having involvement in producing recruitment statistics upon management request.
- A range of general administrative duties are included within this role.
- You will carry out project work and work within the Recruitment Team at Head Office.
- Experience in a similar role or having a Recruitment background
- Articulate & a good communicator
- Proficient in using a computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Trustworthy & reliable
- Organised, confident and have a polite telephone manner
- Flexible & able to prioritise an ever changing to do list
- Self-motivated & able to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast paced environment