20 hours per week with additional hours available for deep cleans onsite.
4 hours per evening - Monday to Friday 17.00 pm - 21.00 pm
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Evening Cleaner to work at a prestigious client's offices based at Chester Business Park.
It is for 20 hours per week - 4 hours per night, Monday to Friday 17.00 pm - 21.00 pm. There will also be additional hours available for deep cleans onsite.
The Cleaner will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the contract.
Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
The Cleaner’s duties will include:
- To clean set areas.
- Restock consumables as and when required.
- Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
The following skills are also essential:
- well organised
- with excellent organisation skills,
- a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills and be a team player.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security/cleaning company, please apply online today to be considered for this role.