Static Security Officer
Wellesbourne, West Midlands
24 hours per week Saturday & Sunday 07.00-19.00 or 19.00-07.00
|Hourly Pay / Salary:
£7.20 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part-time Static Security Officer to join Kingdom Security; one of the UK’s fastest growing security companies. In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Kingdom Security was formed in 1993 and operating nationally, Kingdom has become one of the largest privately owned companies in the UK within our areas of service expertise.
Kingdom has all the power of a national organisation you would expect but we support our service provision from our network of regional support offices.
Person specification: To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA licence;
- A full five year checkable employment history;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An ability to work as part of a team;
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach.
- IT skills
Responsibilities: The Security Officer will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site;
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site;
- Complete various security documentation;
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently;
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom;
- Supervise and control site access;
- Conduct regular site patrols;
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder.
If you meet the criteria above and would like to be part of an industry leading and respected security company, please apply online today to be considered for the role.